Upgrades

wcopel

Hi, Once you receive your documents is that last opportunity to receive an upgrade...is it unusual to get a upgrade at check-in? Thanks

We received our cruise documents and my wife noticed that our emergency contact number was incorrect. She went online to try to correct it and when she pulled up the reservation she noticed that our cabin number had changed. We were now booked in a jr suite (we were in a balcony cabin before the upgrade)and a hump suite at that. We called RCCL to ask if we would get new luggage tags and we were told that we could get blank ones at the port. The upgrade fairy never sleeps!

We had the same experience as HuntedBear. When she handed me the boarding cards at the pier and told me my cabin number, I realized we'd just moved up a deck from oceanview to balcony. I took the cards quickly, before she changed her mind and worried about connecting with my luggage later.

Traveling1969: We don't see you on the "Canada Eh?" thread - c'mon by!

OCM,

Tried your link but no luck. Actually we're on the south shore of Lake Ontario but we travel to Canada often; mostly Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Montreal. Let me know where to find your thread. Thanks.

OOPS! Just found it through searches!

We were notified through email about a week before we sailed via email and told to print off form...I thought maybe a scam, so went to "my cruises" on RCI site and sure enough it matched up w/cabins.

Archived