Shorts in Vancouver next week?

moofus

We will be in Vancouver next Friday and Saturday the 8th and 9th. Leaving for Alaskan cruise on Sunday 10th. Planning to tour the town Saturday, trolly tour.

It seems as though the weather is on the warm side right now... should we consider wearing shorts for the day and a half we are in Vancouver?

Man this packing thing is wearing me out!!!

It has been an extremely dry, hot summer and the sunny weather is expected to continue into next week. It doesn't take much to just throw a pair of shorts into your suitcase. You'll be wearing jeans once you get to Alaska, I suspect (yes, I've been there in summer and yes, it rained).

Please don't stress! It's not really that important. You'll have a great time.

I was just in Skagway last week on business and it was cool and wet. It was 65F during the day and 45F at night. Today in the Vancouver area it was 91F (33c). It's supposed to continue for another month in Vancouver.

We've had the most gorgeous weather I can ever recall here. Skies are looking clear for the upcoming week. But as stated, a pair of shorts takes up no space at all. Throw them in. Just remember the nights are really starting to get cooler now. Almost Equinox, it's bound to happen.

Archived