Navigator bedding is GREAT!

Leejnd4

Just got back from the 8/26 Navigator Eastern Carib. cruise, and I'll have a lot more to say later (when the laundry's done!). But I wanted to pop in here and let y'all know that they've been changing out the bedding in all the cabins, and the new bedding is FANTASTIC! It's gotta be one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on, sea or land. This includes the pillows, sheets, duvet -- all of it. Top quality stuff, I tell you. I was very impressed.

Also, this should assuage any fears folks might have from the lingering rumors of bedbugs on Navigator. The new mattresses should eliminate any problems with that (unless a re-infestation should occur -- which could happen on any ship, I suppose).

Anyway, I'll come up with a review when I have some time -- some things were awesome, some mediocre, some not so great (ya know, typical cruise). But the bedding deserved a thread all its own! Best sleep I've had in years. :)

Is all the bedding done on the navigator? Bed bugs on the navigator???

Yes, the Captains wife posted it was all done. You can believe her. ;)

No, No bedbugs on the Navigator unless a passenger brings them on from their own home. ;) :D

Is all the bedding done on the navigator? Bed bugs on the navigator???

I only brought up the bedbug thing because there were a few recent reviews with people complaining about bedbugs in their cabins, as well as a number of mentions of it in threads. Whether it's true or not, who knows...but I thought it would be a good idea to quell the rumors. Rumors of bedbugs on ships crop up periodically, but many people figure it's probably more like sand fleas from lying on the beach that bit these folks. Anyway, no worries -- you'll sleep like a baby on Navigator!

Archived