CNN and Network stations

dansu

My name is Suzi, and I am a TVholic!

I am a creature of habit, and lost without the big silver box mounted on my bedroom wall. I like to have the TV on, not just to watch, but to listen to the news while I'm getting dressed in the morning for work, or getting ready to go out for the day/evening, or just for background noise when the rest of the family is out. My hubby says I'm addicted! Last year at a resort in Huatulco, Mexico, he says he clearly witnessed signs of withdrawal. They only showed really old reruns of really bad TV, local advertising in Spanish, and news in Spanish....Thank G-d for TIVO.

I know I am going on this cruise to enjoy quality time with my husband, fun in the sun, and plan to spend the majority of my time on the balcony or away from the cabin...but I am a creature of habit!

Recent posts have indicated that CCL receives satelite from Denver, does this include Network and CNN? If so do they charge extra this option?

This is our 25th Anniversary, and our 1st cruise.

You will get most major stations, including CNN, local Denver news channels, movie channels, ESPN, etc. etc. Pretty well all the channels you would get in a regular hotel room....and all at no cost to you.

Thanks...finally something CCL doesn't charge for! :)

Archived