Dominica

marcia014

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been on the Certified 2-Tank dive on Dominica lately (in the past 3-4 months or so)? I will be on Carnival Destiny on 11/14 and wondered who the ship uses for their dive company. If so, what were your experiences?

Marcia

We leave on the Destiny in 28 days. In Dominica we are diving with Nature Island Dive. I will try to remmember to give you an update when I return. If I for get you can email me a reminder.

Bob

Celebrity used Dive Dominica as their operation, but the excursion was cancelled due to lack of interest.

We had booked directly with Nature Island Dive, and had a real blast with them. We also brought along the two divers that originally had signed up for the shorex dive. And a guy from down the hall that saw the dive sign on our cabin door, and thought he would knock and see if we had room for one more.

We book independently whenever possible, but we like to be off the tourist path & have found some unusual places and great folks.

Have a great time wherever you dive!

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived