Golden Princess in Dry/wet dock

mikey47

This is a schedule dry/wet dock for Golden Princess. The Grand was in two years ago for her's. Star Princess most likely will get to skip her's since they mostlikely did maintenance during her repair job after the fire.

I am sure some upgrades will be done during this time. MUTS doesn't seem to be an add on at this point in time.

So do Princess publicise what is being done in a refit?
Not necessarily. But sometimes there are changes that are announced in advance. P&O, for example, has announced the big things that will be done in Oriana's refit in November - see this post for a summary. I've seen more details elsewhere online (as well as quite a lot of detail in the P&O repeat cruisers' magazine) but can't get to them at the moment.

When is the Golden going into Drydock? We were just on her in August and are thinking of booking a Christmas trip.

Anne

Please book soon (I did!)- prices are on the up. They no longer have insides (ran out an hour after I called yesterday) and they have a few obstructed window rooms. Hope to see you on the 23rd!

Archived