CB laundry

comfortcove

We are cruising on the CB, first time on Princess at the end of the month. Could anyone be so kind as to tell me if the laundry requires coins, and what denomination? Also, are their machines with detergent for sale? We are not in a suite, and I will probably do a load or two. Thanks, comfortcove

I brought a ziploc bag with powder detergent and fabric softeners with me. The detergent costs a $1 in their laundry and it's a piddling little box,not enough for a full load. They do sell the fabric softener strips but they charge $1 for 2 strips!!

It was great to keep up with laundry and get swimsuits dry, and then go home with suitcases full of clean clothes for a change..

They have irons and ironing boards also.:)

I brought a ziploc bag with powder detergent and fabric softeners with me. The detergent costs a $1 in their laundry and it's a piddling little box,not enough for a full load. They do sell the fabric softener strips but they charge $1 for 2 strips!!

It was great to keep up with laundry and get swimsuits dry, and then go home with suitcases full of clean clothes for a change..

They have irons and ironing boards also.:)

Hi,

I normally get my laundry done and sent to my room,however this is mainly because I dont want to miss any holiday time.My question is, does it take a long time for a full load and what about drying time,dont fancy waiting 2hours for my laundry:o

Lovin Cruisin Shaz

Yes, for the little room it takes up...bring your own detergent and fabric softener...also a spot remover....they don't sell that, and I don't know if it was their detergent I bought or the quality of the washers, but I had a few spots that did not come out of the clothes. I just came back from the CB, and I used the laundry room twice on the Aloha Deck...I was the only one in there both times. Oh, they also have irons and boards in there too.

Yes, for the little room it takes up...bring your own detergent and fabric softener...also a spot remover....they don't sell that, and I don't know if it was their detergent I bought or the quality of the washers, but I had a few spots that did not come out of the clothes. I just came back from the CB, and I used the laundry room twice on the Aloha Deck...I was the only one in there both times. Oh, they also have irons and boards in there too.

I agree, if you want your own brand, dollar stores and some grocery stores have 10oz. bottles (or something small like that). Put it in a zip-lock bag in case it leaks.

Archived