Amerisuites/17th St

redjoan

We have stayed there twice, most recently last month. We have had great experiences both times. Clean rooms and a really great breakfast. Close to restaurants and shopping. If you are looking for a cheap pre-cruise stay, I'd recommend it. Great prices if you book through valuetrips.com.

I forgot to add they have a free shuttle from the airport and also to the pier in the morning. We have heard of people having to wait a long time for the shuttle to the pier but we haven't. In fact, this last time we stayed there, a couple got into a taxi about 5 minutes before we left in the shuttle and we got onto the ship right behind them, only our trip to the pier was free. Any specific questions, let me know.

We are staying here before our Dec. cruise. We are flying into FLL, do we have to call at the airport for the shuttle? Do we have to make arrangements and schedule time for the shuttle to the port? This is our first time to cruise out of this port. I think I read that there is shopping/grocery store within walking distance. We would like to get som soda to take with us. Thanks

Archived