NCL Jewel?

crazidude1400

I swear to god I hadn't looked at what that person had said before I said I lose my password. My username before was funkdude1002. I decided just to change one number so that it would be almost the same. Unfortunately I lost a good amount of posts, which I am not happy about.

ok, I will buy that one, but your first comment was "a terrible ship" the OP asked about the Jewel. How could you say it was a terrible ship if you haven't sailed her? As for your experience on the Sea, I wan't there and maybe it was geared, in your mind to those over 18. I don't know how old your kids are, but most everyone, both those I talk to on ships, my cliants and my own grandkids had a blast in the kids camp. You could have just gotten a lousy set of councilors. The one thing I will say, if your kids are teens you may not be thrilled with any cruise line program. They all have teen programs but after about 15 most kids choose to do their own thing. NMnita

Archived