Upgrades??

Hello,

My wife and I are booked in a grand suite (1600) on Radiance in May for a repositioning cruise from San Diego to Vancouver. I have heard about these upgrades on here. What are my chances of getting one? Do you need to be paid in full before they consider it, etc?

Thanks

Steve

What do you want to be upgraded to??? Anyway--it's possible, but unlikely. I guess they figure if you book a suite, that's what you wanted to begin with! You're more likely to be upgraded from a smaller cabin to a larger, than from a suite to a suite!

Hello,

My wife and I are booked in a grand suite (1600) on Radiance in May for a repositioning cruise from San Diego to Vancouver. I have heard about these upgrades on here. What are my chances of getting one? Do you need to be paid in full before they consider it, etc?

Thanks

Steve

The upgade fairy is this wonderful creature that will sometimes visit a reservation.

The reasoning behind the methods of the upgrade fairy are not to be understood by us mere mortals, and therefore should not be discussed.

If the fairy does grace your reservation, feel loved, and come back and share...if not, be pleased that next time the fairy may come to you.

Archived