Constellation Sky Suite

sjkabak

Anyone ever sail in an accessible sky suite on the Constellation or any other M class celebrity ship.

My wife and I are booked in one because it was the last one available and we want to make sure that it would be okay for people without special needs. I would like to hear what the differences are.

Thanks,

Steven

It should have a roll-in shower instead of a tub. Other than that, there is little difference other than the size and door size. Please be sure you tell the cruise line that you want to give this up (for another cabin) if anyone with a disability needs it. You should not book an accessible cabin without needing it otherwise.

It should have a roll-in shower instead of a tub. Other than that, there is little difference other than the size and door size. Please be sure you tell the cruise line that you want to give this up (for another cabin) if anyone with a disability needs it. You should not book an accessible cabin without needing it otherwise.

Been in one nearest the elevator on the 6th deck and 2nd over on te 7th deck of the Constellation. Both balconies are very wheelchair accessible without neding a ramp. The inner suite is smaller than the 2nd over.

Ditto. Don't take it if you don't need it. I hate windows only.

I hope this is not another case of Celebrity or some sleaze travel agent booking an able bodied couple in an accessible suite months in advance of a cruise. we all agree here that once final payments have been made and the accessible cabins are not sold, it is ok to dispose of them to all. but X is unfortunately well known for booking what few accessible cabins there are to anyone without proof of need or even asking of need. burns my butt. as handicapped people like us have to book a year in advance to have any chance at the few available. I sure hope this is not one of those cases:(

Archived