Does Celebrity have an UPSELL program?

Nilla

Hello I am cruising X for the first time in a month, and I am wondering does X have any sort of program that closer to a sailing you can call in and see if you can pay a little more and get upgraded to a better cabin? ONly reason I am asking is I did this on NCL in January, and I have not read about anything similar on X! Thank you in advanced! :p

That's because X probably does less upgrading than any other cruise line!:) Even if you buy an upgrade at the pier, lately, it's been the same or real close to the same as if you bought it at the original time of purchase. Now, of course, there are exceptions to this (I'm sure we'll hear of someone who asked and got the Royal Suite for the price of an oceanview:D), but, as a rule, X is a little tighter than most.

The "problem" with Celebrity is that too many sailings sell out. The pickens are slim for buying an upgrade but it does happen to some... I have never had the good fortune.

Now if some of the lurkers would start taking hints from the Celebrity trashers more cabins would become available for upgrades.;)

I have 2 cabins booked for the 3 night mini cruise at the end of the month on the Mercury to Victoria. I booked inside cabin on Sky deck, as I just wanted a nice weekend cruise at the best cost. We are local to Seattle, so I figured it was a great way to spend a weekend. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago, I was on the X website, and when I got into my reservation information, I had the opportunity to upgrade to a outside window cabin, at a 60$ DECREASE in price! I didn't take it, as I needed to stay on the same deck as my other travelers. Long story, but it was offered!

Hey Jukebox, your cruise is coming to my city! We are doing a 3 night out of Seattle! So how were your notified of being able to upgrade to another cabin for less money? We leave one month today, and I woudl love an ourside cabin! Any input!:confused:

Archived