Australia in 2008/2009?

florisdekort

Hello,

I have got an option on one of the Australia/New Zealand cruises on Mercury, but I like the M-class ships better. Given the fact that almost all 2007/2008 Australia/New Zealand cruises are already sold out, what are the chances of Celebrity sending let's say Summit to the South Pacific in the 2008/2009 season?

Floris

Floris,

I wouldn't bet on it unless they are 'really' sold out. According to my TA, most of the cabins are being held in 'groups' by different agencies. They will likely dump them back into inventory if they don't sell out. There are inside and ocean view cabins available on the X Web site as of today and I just got assigned to my Balcony guarantees with good locations

Hello,

I have got an option on one of the Australia/New Zealand cruises on Mercury, but I like the M-class ships better. Given the fact that almost all 2007/2008 Australia/New Zealand cruises are already sold out, what are the chances of Celebrity sending let's say Summit to the South Pacific in the 2008/2009 season?

Floris

Hi Floris !

I am fairly sure they are far from sold out. As Spengle mentioned, there are many cabins being held by TA's and groups etc. I expect many of these cabins to come available in the months ahead.

Also, I am getting emails all the time saying there is availability, so I am not sure just how full they are.

As for sending an M-Class ship in 2008/2009, anything is possible. However, As the M-Class ships are in very strong demand where they are, I cannot see Celebrity doing it, unless Mercury is a solid success in Australia. I am not convinced that will be the case. Time will tell.

Archived