Caribbean Princess Mini suites on Emerald deck???

P.A.

Has anyone ever stayed in a aft mini suite, category AD, on Emerald deck on the CB that was located above club fusion? Just wondering if you will hear all the music?

My sister and her husband just booked and they are on a guarantee in the AD category for a mini suite, so they may wind up with this area since the cruise is coming up in less than 6 weeks. This will be their first time on Princess, so I am hoping they won't be located there.

Your thoughts??

Thanks!

We were in E723, above Club Fusion,, just back 9/2. We could hear some noise from Club Fusion, but we didn't think it was too bad.

We also felt vibration from the engines. We would wake up when the ship was anchoring, as the vibrations stopped!

Both of these things could be bothersome to light sleepers, but we were fine and would rebook this cabin or an AD again. We heard more complaints about balconies that were not covered - and the AD balconies are covered.

Thanks for the info - we originally had a minisuite booked on the Dolphin Deck but changed because there was no coverage - they were just "out there" for all to look down on. Since this is a cruise to Hawaii we want the covered balcony - we do spend a lot of time out there. We are usually so tired when we turn in I don't think the noise or vibration will bother us.

We were originally booked in the cabin AD on Emerald deck just above Club Fusion. We switched to the starboard side, the second cabin from the end. Our friends were in the corner aft cabin on the starboard side. When it rained, the water poured onto our balcony and onto theirs (it seemed to accumulate from the rest of the ship!). They also had a major issue with vibration, which we did not feel next door).

The mini-suite itself was a great cabin. We loved the layout.

Good luck,

Rena

We were on the Grand Princess Feb 4 in E728. The noise from the engines & anchors being dropped along with the ceiling & walls vibrating were the only noise we heard. Our kids were terrified because of all the noise especially at night as I'm sure they stepped on the gas which made the upper bunk rattle to a point where we had to call someone as we thought it was going to release, keep in mind we were the ones that did the "drop,tuck & roll" so any and all sounds were noted, needless to say I will never book an aft cabin again as we could not handle the motion. The balcony on this particular cabin is slightly extended.

Leigh

Archived