NCL check-in/tour Vancouver

cpristash

My plane is to arrive in Vancouver at 10:20 on Saturday a.m.. I figure that I will have to hang and await transportation to the dock (NCL SUN) for awhile....my question here is....Can I check my luggage at the port than take a good hearty walk around...(any suggestions on where to go) then come in and go through check in. My ship sails at 5:30 p.m. Thanks!

Just checked my Doc's for that info....it states 999 Canada place...so, wow! I am really excited...(it doesn't take much for me) . First... what do I do about my luggage then can you give me some input on what to do/see while I walk about!

Just checked my Doc's for that info....it states 999 Canada place...so, wow! I am really excited...(it doesn't take much for me) . First... what do I do about my luggage then can you give me some input on what to do/see while I walk about!

Absolutely.... Ask away. Stanley Park is a lovely walk if it's not raining :) There's a walkway from Canada Place that takes you down by the water and into the Park. Lots to see there. There's Gastown to the other side of Canada Place which is somewhat interesting. You could walk up to Robson Street and walk down there, there's good shopping.

Try. http://WWW.BritishColumbia.com for some ideas.

My plane is to arrive in Vancouver at 10:20 on Saturday a.m.. I figure that I will have to hang and await transportation to the dock (NCL SUN) for awhile....my question here is....Can I check my luggage at the port than take a good hearty walk around...(any suggestions on where to go) then come in and go through check in. My ship sails at 5:30 p.m. Thanks!
The NCL Sun departs from Canada Place, but it is on Sunday. Looks like you may be a day early.

Archived