New Macy's, Formerly Hechts

comfortcove

I also didn't fully realize how many stores this buyout affected. My neighborhood Foley's will be gone. :( I have not had the opportunity to shop Macy's often, but it will be fun to become familiar with a new store.

I will sorely miss those Red Apple sales.

Cindi

I went to the opening today of Macy's. I got a cute little frame shapped in the shape of a car with "just married" on it for $5.00. It think it was originally $26 (although I can't see anyone paying that much for it) and then a shirt for me marked down to $6.99. I think it was 75% off. Well I got a coupon for the first 500 people in for $10 so all I paid with tax was something like three dollars or under. My daughter will get the frame at one of her showers. Then my husband had gotten a $10 coupon also and found a dress shirt (the type he likes) for 50% off and then an additional 20% off and it cost him $12. Not as great of a deal that I got though. Then I had gotten a coupon for $10 in the mail that needs to be used today. I am headed back there in about an hour since we were in a hurry and had to leave earlier.

Archived