Hmmm . . . Something I Didn't Realize . . .

Joopman

I was just at our local fair and saw guys in jean shorts, cargo shorts, and those basketball type shorts. Course almost all were on teens and down below their waist. Just don't understand that concept of wearing your pants so low that your boxers show. Guess I'm just old. My dh usually wears khaki type shorts and cargo shorts. He does have a few pair of jean shorts.

GoinCruisin _ Now Honestly... is that a "Hot" look or am I getting out of date and old with it???

Seriously, the only thing that would make that look even hotter, is if you wore a wife beater with suspenders, along with pulling your socks up above the uggs... Hot, I'm telling ya :D

Bill, I think there were just some out there that ruined it for all you guys :p LOL... there should be rules, limits, etc. Now, I have seen some men that wear them just fine, but many... it's just not a good look for :p I don't know what it is... there's something "retirement home" about so many of them!! Again, some men look fine in them, and I could care less... just one of those woman things ya know :eek:

So you are saying THIS should now be avoided? Oh well...live and learn. Bought a couple of nice pairs of golf shorts before the DC trip last month anyways. ;) :D

EDIT:

WARNING!!! It's a Webshots link.....have to do the drag-n-drop of the Explorer icon from the addy bar into the page trick....sorry.

I can tell ya this, In Brooklyn where I am orignally from They still wear Jean shorts, and here in San Diego where I go sailing every month, lots of sailors were jean shorts with a nice polo shirt. Looks pretty good to me.

Never had a babe turn me away due to my shorts :D

Fred

I can tell ya this, In Brooklyn where I am orignally from They still wear Jean shorts, and here in San Diego where I go sailing every month, lots of sailors were jean shorts with a nice polo shirt. Looks pretty good to me.

Never had a babe turn me away due to my shorts :D

Fred

In Brooklyn, I'd be hard pressed to find someone in shorts that are not Jean or cargo type.

There are bad jean shorts and good jean shorts and you will know the difference when you see them. Some cargo shorts are decent some are not. all a matter of opinion.

I am with the minority here and agree with you 100% Shannon. Those of us that see nothing wrong with jean shorts are NOT talking about jean short cutoffs :eek: My husband has more fashion sense than that (I think :rolleyes: ) But he does have several NICE pairs of jean shorts that are constructed just the same as his nice khaki shorts...only of a different material. They come almost to his knees and are a nice thick jean fabric with sturdy construction. What's the problem with that? :confused:

So you are saying THIS should now be avoided? Oh well...live and learn. Bought a couple of nice pairs of golf shorts before the DC trip last month anyways. ;) :D

EDIT:

WARNING!!! It's a Webshots link.....have to do the drag-n-drop of the Explorer icon from the addy bar into the page trick....sorry.

Not to be mean, but since you asked, give the jean shorts and the fanny pack back to the 80s.

EDIT:

Bill, you know you make jean shorts look good doll!!! :D

And BJ, Ryan is the same way!!!!!

It doesn't hurt to start with a nice looking, fit guy... most of those men can wear just about anything and look good... and what you wear it with, well... that makes a big difference too :D

The ones I wear are the Arizona Jean Company types, I think from Eddie Bauer, nice pair at a great price.

Fred

I think Arizona Jeans are JC Penney... but I will say that Eddie Bauer has some great looking jeans... they make some look great from behind :D

And BJ, Ryan is the same way!!!!!

I was gonna say - *****? LOL! He wore them all weekend at the KC get together and you all didn't chastise him then...LMAO! I just think some people are picturing a COMPLETELY different type of jean short than I am. Fred, I am with you...there is nothing wrong with a nice pair of jean shorts and a polo style shirt...it's very nice looking to me. But I do turn 28 in 2 weeks, so maybe I am getting old!!! :eek: :D

I was gonna say - *****? LOL! He wore them all weekend at the KC get together and you all didn't chastise him then...LMAO! I just think some people are picturing a COMPLETELY different type of jean short than I am. Fred, I am with you...there is nothing wrong with a nice pair of jean shorts and a polo style shirt...it's very nice looking to me. But I do turn 28 in 2 weeks, so maybe I am getting old!!! :eek: :D

And see, I didn't notice cuz I wasn't looking at your man :p LMAO!!! But Ryan always looked nice. Ryan is a nice looking guy, fit... and I'm sure looks good in most things he wears... All I'm saying is I've seen too many men with a) no buttatall b) a nice plump belly or c) wearing them with a wife beater wearing these things, and they ruin it for the others that actually do look nice in them... basturds!

Just think...if you wore cargo shorts, you wouldn't need the fanny pack...plenty of big pockets!!!!!

Jean shorts are just cheesy--they are 1980s... Try cargo shorts instead.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Caribe' Dad, get with the times and be a lemming conformist consumer like all the Old Navy/Gap/Aeropostale/American Eagle minions out there decrying your jean shorts... LOL!

:D

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Caribe' Dad, get with the times and be a lemming conformist consumer like all the Old Navy/Gap/Aeropostale/American Eagle minions out there decrying your jean shorts... LOL!

...or maybe next cruise I'll just say "scr*w it" and wear my board shorts the whole dang time........(exept Formal Night...that's where the Jean shorts come in.)

;) :p :D :D

But to be honest, I could care less about what I'm wearing or how it looks, just so long as C-Mom is alright with it. That's all that really matter to me.

Archived