Hmmm . . . Something I Didn't Realize . . .

Joopman

I was going to surprise my wife by getting all my stuff packed ahead of time (yea yea I know, ships leaves tomorrow so it's not that ahead of time). Now I'm not sure if I should pack my jean shorts or not. What about my pocket T's? I've been wearing this look since Jr High (late 60's), can't be out of style already!

I admit I have to say I will never admire jean shorts on a man.

A pair of great cargo shorts or even funky plaid bermuda shorts float my boat.

Pair that with flip flops and a nice t-shirt with a funky logo and bob's your uncle.

That being said, I do understand certain men wanting to wear them - they've got a rather functional look. But they're never considered fashionable IMHO.

Cheers!

Hmm.....

Don

+

Green Speedo

+

S&S Drankin' Party

Me thinks that might = a dangerous sitchyashun.

;) :D

Copies of the S&S DVD will be for sale beginning Nov 1st. The price is $19.95 + $3.00 S/H.

To OP, I think cut-off jeans shorts are the tacky one's and out of style. (according to my son)

They have nice and expensive jean shorts and I see them on teens all the time. My son just bought a few recently, 1 of them was carpenter style, the other one is cargo. So unless it was formerly pants resurected as shorts, it should be "IN" and good to go. ;)

Both examples of jean shorts are tacky. I don't care if you're male, female, movie star or whatever, they just look stupid. And, I doubt they were ever in style to be able to go out of style.

Of course, Jessica Simpson is wearing hers as part of a country hick costume from a sitcom made (was it in the 70's or 60's). I have a feeling that many of the people living in the south have far better taste than to wear something like these. They padded her rear, too, pics of her just weeks later showed her with a very flat butt.

Jessica Simpson is not what I consider fashion forward, she makes more misses than hits with her clothing. The poor girl really needs a stylist with taste on her team, she's lovely but the cheesy clothes aren't doing much for her appearance. Think of how embarrassed she will be of her photos in years to come.

Gotta love some of these moved threads :rolleyes:

Archived