Anyone Use Hackshaw's?

lacruiser

Based on positive recommendations on this board I've emailed them twice to ask for more information and have yet to hear back. Has anyone else had this experience? Are they just slow to respond or what? Their whale watching trip sounds like fun --

This must be a sign that I need to clean out my inbox -- I did indeed receive a reply from Chris Hackshaw on 9/17. Hopefully we'll be able to book with them for the day we are in St. Lucia.

If you are interested in contacting them, use the yahoo.com address in his post.

Hackshaw Tours is highly recommended as you know. Not sure what is the hold up with them but you can look at other tour companys who may have the same packages they are offering you can checkout ***** I've gone through serenity Travel and tours and never regreated a momment reserving with them while i was on my honeymoon in St. Lucia. There is a Guy name John on the island you can contact as well and he will assist you in getting information from Hackshaw Tours his contact number is 758-450-4525

• 5 months later...

I am booked with Hackshaws http://www.hackshaws.com/ next week !!!

We charted the boat to fish and whale/dolphin watch so everyone gets to do what they want and we all get to stay together.

Chris has responded to me every question in a very timely manner. He even sent me a fishing report with pics.

He has been very accomdating and responsive.. I hope we hook some !!!

I will post a full review when we return :) We leave in 8 days and will be fishing on Mar 27th !!! YIPPEE!!!

His email is on the website I am sure... If not here it is...Chris Hackshaw <hackshawc@candw.lc>

later..

Jim:)

• 4 months later...

Late.. but better late than never..

We had an awesome time - 9 people . We had a fishing charter/whale watching tour. We saw about 300 dolphins.. KIDS LOVED it.It was a highlight of the trip. No fish but we had an incredible day. Chris has a top notch outfit and crew. He was waiting for us by the dock near the ship.

To our surprise he upgraded our 38' boat to a 50' boat.

I would book him in a second !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the fishing excursion booked through Carnival (August 2nd I believe). $139 pp for 4 hours. It almost got canceled due to high seas. Luckily, the others booked with us were game, so we talked them into taking us anyway. We had 1 hit, saw a lot of dolphins, drank a lot of beer and told a lot of fishing stories. Tons of room for the 6 of us on the boat! Kind of a semi-private excursion, with some fishing thrown in.

About what I expected, but I would do it again in a second.

Archived