curious - NCL pre registration

nurseone

Have done this several times before. We have 2 cabins booked and I can access the cabin with son and gf preregistration without a problem but the other cabin with 3 of us all day tells me that it is unavailable. Just curious anyone ever been able to access one but not the other is you have two cabins. I'm probably wrong but anyone think maybe a chance of a late upsell offer coming? Thanks

cabin has different registeration number. Yes I've accessed it before so who knows what's going on. Just as a check I checked to see if I could pre-order excursions and it has all 3 of us in that system. Really strange. I also have our tickets so NO PROBLEM MON!!!! just waiting to go. Will try again tomorrow - just wanted to print the forms.

I had the same problem, last name spelled wrong for DH and myself. But my 2 daughters names were spelled right. Go figure. Also lady at NCL customer service said if you call on Sat. or Sun you get right thru. I called on Saturday and was taken care of in least than 5 minutes. And I had to talk to 2 people.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

As long as you have the printed forms don't worry. A similar thing happened to me after I filled out the online registration and I printed out the forms, all of our information was gone a week later. I handed the forms at the pier and had no problems.

Archived