CB dining room question

comfortcove

DH and I usually enjoy dining with other passengers for breakfast, but we have, on occasion, asked for and been seated at a table for two. We rarely go to the dining room for lunch but have been seated at a table for two on a few occasions.

If you'd prefer to enjoy your breakfast or lunch at a table for two, just ask, and you should be accommodated.

Chris

There are a very limited number of tables for two for breakfast or lunch.

The iced tea is made from a mix and is unsweetened. You can add Splenda if you wish.

I drink decaf tea so I brew a cup of tea in hot water using a decaf tea bag and add sugar and then pour that into a glass full of ice.

Princess uses Lipton tea bags at the drink station. If you like Twinings you can ask any server to get it for you from the kitchen. They offer several different varieties.

If you eat breakfast or lunch in the dining room can you request, and get, a table for two? Also how is the iced tea, and do they have Splenda sweetener? Thank you for any reply to these small details.

Didn't eat breakfast in the dining room, but ate lunch quite a few times there on my cruise. At lunch, we always asked but were never seated at a table for 2. So don't count on it at lunch or even at dinner in the dining room. Normally when you ask for one the Maitre'D will roll his eyes and you have to be persistent if you don't want a shared table. Even when we had a reservation and specified a table for 2 they didn't want to give it to us.

Archived