Just curious

lovncruzn

I was just wondering what the cheapest you ever payed pp for a Carnival cruise?

I had to stop and think what the heck "pp" was...and then the light came on...Per Person!! Our answer is $47.62 for a 7 day in October. (inside cabin on the Upper Deck)

We leave in 13 days on the Ecstasy...$53.80 per person in an oceanview. If you factor in my daughter's (3rd person=less expensive) fare, it comes to $47.80. Just keep watching for price reductions--we booked at $379 and now have a $200+ OBC!

We leave in 13 days on the Ecstasy...$53.80 per person in an oceanview. If you factor in my daughter's (3rd person=less expensive) fare, it comes to $47.80. Just keep watching for price reductions--we booked at $379 and now have a $200+ OBC!

I don't get it either - they did not say how they got the credit, or what it was for. I am skeptical.

I don't get it either - they did not say how they got the credit, or what it was for. I am skeptical.

Perhaps they had a cruise cancelled when they needed the ships for Katrina. We got a $200.00 OBC for that one time and that was after our "best deal".

Wow! How did you do that?

That was back when we were able to get Interline Discounts (for airline and air freight carriers). Carnival no longer offers that to cargo carriers. However, RCCL and Celebrity still does.

Our answer is $47.62 for a 7 day in October. (inside cabin on the Upper Deck)

LHP - That would tend to confuse newbies.;)

That is obviously $47.62 per person, per night. So, to answer her question, it would be $333.34 per person for the 7 night cruise, right?

LHP - That would tend to confuse newbies.;)

That is obviously $47.62 per person, per night. So, to answer her question, it would be $333.34 per person for the 7 night cruise, right?

I don't think it's per night... from the above it sounds like they used an OBC to get that rate...

I am cruising Sept 21st and I noticed that the price has dropped from what I paid. Is it too late for me to get the price changed?

Check with your booking agent. Many times when you see a special rate, it is for new bookings only. However, it never hurts to check it out. Normally, if you are eligible for a lesser rate, it's credited to your final payment IF before final payment...and after final payment has been made (in your case), you might get OBC. I got OBC three days before sailing on one cruise. Call now.:)

Archived