Just home from Navigator - 9/2/06

We are having our family cruise on 10/7-14 and can't wait. We have 2 JR's because there will be 3 in each room - cozy!! Glad to hear all of the positive comments, RCCL always has super service - our 2 sons are "vegans" and have notified RCCL about their special diet needs - does anyone know if that information is given to the main diningroom staff prior to our first dinner? Our itinerary will be the Eastern route - hopefully all of the hurricanes will be blown out by the second week in October.

Takeavacation, we were on the same tour because we were running late and took the back roads, one of the men from the boat actually drove us back. On the van we were sitting towards the back. Yes, we stopped at a beach, but just to take a look. On the boat we were on the bottom deck. My son is 5 and very well behaved so you may not have even noticed him.

Thanks for posting all this new info there hasn't been much activity about Navigator lately.

We are on Navigator Western this October. :D Can't wait!!

Wonderful pictures, Thanx for posting them.

Are any of you going to do a full review?

Just curious, Did all of you have the new bedding? i think she supposed to be finished soon.

Does anyone remember which nights had which menus in the dining room, trying to plan which nights for Portifinos & Chops.

Did anyone try either of these?

We booked Phil too, nice to hear another positive review.

Thanks again.

K.

The entire ship's bedding change is now completed and it was very nice.

I was on both the 6th and 7th deck in rooms, as we moved mid-week as we were on as guests and had balcony rooms, but the other room was booked for mid-week. :)

I don't remember the menus exactly, I do remember that Lobster night was Wednesday and it was the 2nd formal night, I think Monday was the 1st formal night.

Monday was the first formal, Tuesday is Caribbean Night, Weds. was the second formal night and lobster night, Thurs. was the captains dinner I think I just remember that I had pork chops, and Friday was the farwell dinner. I say the best night to book the other restaurants is on Tuesday, although I enjoyed dinner that night, I would say it was my least favorite night. Although I here that night books the fastest, so book early.

Takeavacation, we were on the same tour because we were running late and took the back roads, one of the men from the boat actually drove us back. On the van we were sitting towards the back. Yes, we stopped at a beach, but just to take a look. On the boat we were on the bottom deck. My son is 5 and very well behaved so you may not have even noticed him.

Now that you mention that -- I do remember you. Your son didn't like the rays touching him too much and one sucked on his finger a little bit....How is he doing now?? Is his little red mark gone now? Sorry for forgetting that there were people downstairs on that boat! Did you order their pictures? We did - so we are very anxious for them to arrive!!

He is doing great and can not wait to go on his next cruise. He was doing great with the stingrays until the one sucked his finger. We did not order the pictures, but I took plenty of them myself so I can't wait for those. This was his first cruise and actually his first real vacation and RC treated him like he was a king.

Archived