Worst Cruise Movie......

VaBeachCruisers897

Run away from that remake. The first one was abysmal, but it looks like Oscar material when compared to the second. One poster actually saw it and then asked if the cruise ship she was going on could flip - gads...

if you must see a Titanic movie, check out "A Night to Remember" - it is the best of the multitude of that subject.

Better yet, go see "Pirates of the Caribbean" and have a good laugh instead. (and the eye candy isn't bad either:rolleyes: ).

Charlie

We use to like the NAVY in VaBeach; now I'm not sure... :rolleyes:

VERY Funny! I was actually trying to figure out the cruise connection...

glad I wasn't the only one trying to figure the connection....just a little slow tonight!

what was the George Clooney fishing movie.....that would scare me if we hit a storm on our cruise...but so far (looking for wood to knock on) we have always had wonderful weather!

Beverly

glad I wasn't the only one trying to figure the connection....just a little slow tonight!

what was the George Clooney fishing movie.....that would scare me if we hit a storm on our cruise...but so far (looking for wood to knock on) we have always had wonderful weather!

Beverly

the Perfect Storm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

speed 2 isnt particularly a nice one to watch just before a cruise either. what with all the terrorist hijacking and all....

oh and i just HAD to mention what happened on my cruise acuople of years ago, on the ocean village.

on one of the nights they played Ghost Ship in the the cabin as an in cabin movie, whislt Titanic was playing in the cinema! and THEN, then next day at breakfast, what song should be playing in the restaurant but My heart will go on, by celine dion! omg! haha.

just watched poseidon last night. have to say, it was a very unrealistic view of a cruise ship. lol. not in the sense that ships get knoecked over by waves all the time, but by the fact that the passengers didnt at all seem like cruisers. i mean, there wasnt a tourist in sight! lmao. and i have to say, fergie was a surprise...!

• 1 month later...
Here's a few more;

Top Gun

Cocktail

The Color Of Money

Eyes Wide Shut

(Ohhhh I'm gonna get killed for this)

Thanks for that!! I really needed a good laugh today! I almost jumped on my couch exclaiming how much I love my husband after I read that!!

Archived