Worst Cruise Movie......

VaBeachCruisers897

Three WONDERFUL old cruise movies I always watch before taking a cruise are:

"Now, Voyager" with Bette Davis & Paul Henreid

"An Affair to Remember" with Deborah Kerr & Cary Grant

"Love Affair" (the original version of "Affair to Remember") with Charles Boyer & Irene Dunne

All very romantic, leading men all very handsome. The perfect shipboard romance fantasies!

• 4 years later...

Postponed Movie premier of "Welcome Aboard" (original title Benvenuto a Bordo) that needed to be shown to Italian public in February this year will see the light of the Italian Cinemas on 15 of June. Welcome Aboard is a a French comedy that resembles parody of The Love Boat. This movie is directed by Eric Lavaine who shot this movie on Costa Atlantica.

Interesting fact about this movie is that Costa Concordia Captain Schettino was consultant to the production during the shooting of this movie.

Read more at

http://crew-center.com/premiere-cruise-comedy-welcome-aboard

12984.jpg

Postponed Movie premier of "Welcome Aboard" (original title Benvenuto a Bordo) that needed to be shown to Italian public in February this year will see the light of the Italian Cinemas on 15 of June. Welcome Aboard is a a French comedy that resembles parody of The Love Boat. This movie is directed by Eric Lavaine who shot this movie on Costa Atlantica.

Interesting fact about this movie is that Costa Concordia Captain Schettino was consultant to the production during the shooting of this movie.

Read more at

http://crew-center.com/premiere-cruise-comedy-welcome-aboard

12984.jpg

I always watch Poseidon. It has become my ritual now. My husband refuses to watch...lol

• 2 weeks later...
Run away from that remake. The first one was abysmal, but it looks like Oscar material when compared to the second. One poster actually saw it and then asked if the cruise ship she was going on could flip - gads...

if you must see a Titanic movie, check out "A Night to Remember" - it is the best of the multitude of that subject.

Better yet, go see "Pirates of the Caribbean" and have a good laugh instead. (and the eye candy isn't bad either:rolleyes: ).

Charlie

One poster actually saw it and then asked if the cruise ship she was going on could flip - gads...

Hmmm....Costa Concordia probably would have flipped had it not rolled over and sunk in shallow water. I'm sure a movie of this incident is in the works already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About three weeks before my first cruise, I watched the new Poseidon. Not the best idea ever, especially because I was eight years old...

Ironically though, on our fourth cruise, while my family and I where getting ready for our first Formal Night, we had the TV on. My dad was flipping channels when he all of a sudden found Titanic playing on TNT. We all laughed, and watched it while we got our formal wear on.

On the same cruise a few days later, we had E! on (for the record, I wasn't in control of the remote, my mom was) who was airing an E! story on Sandra Bullock... they certainly spent a lot of time showing her work in Speed 2....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Before we left for our last cruise to the Bahamas, the group of us watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2, had some rum punch, and talked like pirates. It was fun. :D

Quoting an old post, but this is a great idea. I think all my 'Pirates' DVDs will find their way into my luggage.

• 2 weeks later...
Titanic 2! You can't make this up. Horrifically bad.

Exactly. Must be the worst ever. The CGS is probably the worst ever made. In contrast to the Titanic which at the time as some of the best and most compute intensive.

Gilligan's island. It was only supposed to be a 3 hour tour lol

Captain Andy's on Kauai changed from a 3 to a 3-1/2 hour tour so they didn't get lost. (That's what they said...)

Seems to have worked so far ;)

Archived