Back from Victory 9/4-9/9

jjfla

Just a short note to say we had a wonderfull cruise.

The ship was spotless, the crew was great and all were very friendly, the food was ok, but the lobster was great. Entertainment was good as well. Malcom was very funny!!!!!!

This was our first inside cabin, 7290 on Empress deck, great deck, no noise but inside is not my bag, won't be booking that one anytime soon.

Everyone raved about the Carnival beds, news flash, they forgot to put one in our cabin, hard as a rock!!!! Bathroom was good size as well as the shower.

Our cabin steward was lacking, never filled the soap dispenser in the room and requests went unanswered, but we delt. Only small problem on board.

Canada was awesome, beautifull weather, great people!!!!

Would I do it again? Yes, only more ports and longer cruise!!!!

Any questions I will try to answer

Just a short note to say we had a wonderfull cruise.

The ship was spotless, the crew was great and all were very friendly, the food was ok, but the lobster was great. Entertainment was good as well. Malcom was very funny!!!!!!

This was our first inside cabin, 7290 on Empress deck, great deck, no noise but inside is not my bag, won't be booking that one anytime soon.

Everyone raved about the Carnival beds, news flash, they forgot to put one in our cabin, hard as a rock!!!! Bathroom was good size as well as the shower.

Our cabin steward was lacking, never filled the soap dispenser in the room and requests went unanswered, but we delt. Only small problem on board.

Canada was awesome, beautifull weather, great people!!!!

Would I do it again? Yes, only more ports and longer cruise!!!!

Any questions I will try to answer

Did you go to the piano bar at all......I am on her in 6 weeks

Our cabin steward was lacking, never filled the soap dispenser in the room and requests went unanswered, but we delt.

The soap dispenser was empty and your cabin steward never responded to your requests to have it filled?

Strange indeed!:confused:

The soap dispenser was empty and your cabin steward never responded to your requests to have it filled?

Strange indeed!:confused:

Sometimes you get a dud, we had one!!! Brought our own soap, but strange indeed, it was the only request made!!!!! Saw him once at the beginning of the cruise and never laid eyes on him again!!!

This gets me excited about my trip! I will be on the Victory in a couple of weeks. I'm so glad you had great weather! We are hoping for the same. Did you have early or late dining? What dining room was it? Was it cool on the days at sea? Not quite sure what to pack yet! Wishful thinking - looking for cooler weather. Any additional information would be great!

Archived