shuttle at Radisson

MikkiDawn

Just booked my December 10th shuttle from the Radisson (decided to go ahead and stay there), anyway the earliest shuttle they would let me have is 11:30, said RCCL doesn't let anybody on before NOON, oh well, if I take the 11:30 shuttle at what time do you think I will be on board ?

1:00 ???

I'm sure most will ask for more details, like what Embarkation Port, Ship and things like that.

We where at the Radisson in San Juan and took a taxi to the Pier at 11:15 and where sitting in the Windjammer by 12:30.

Please provide more info so we can help! :)

If you are talking about the one at Port Canaveral and are sailing on the Mariner.......11:30 is the earliest shuttle. You are only a couple of miles from the pier and should be on board eating lunch in the Windjammer by 12:30 at the latest.

If you are talking about the one at Port Canaveral and are sailing on the Mariner.......11:30 is the earliest shuttle. You are only a couple of miles from the pier and should be on board eating lunch in the Windjammer by 12:30 at the latest.

On our 9/3 Mariner cruise we took the earliest shuttle (11:30) and above poster was right, we were at the pier within 10 minutes tops after getting on the shuttle. We were thru security and all the other steps and then on board about 12:15. This might have taken a little longer than normal since we were travelling with another couple so we kept waiting on each other, Since we had some carry on stuff with us we decided to sit in the closest lounge and have a coke until 1 PM at which time we went to our room to put our carry on's away and then were in Windjammer by 1:10.

All true unless you get stuck in traffic jam @ the port like we did last yr. in Mar. Last Oct we took a cab for a 45 min head start, under $10, and well worth it! No waiting around for the van/bus in the crowds & one of the first to board. Coming back to PC not a problem!

Archived