Camp Carnival on Ecstasy

B&P!!!

Can anyone tell me what Camp Carnival is like on Ecstasy? I understand they may have upgraded it. Are there climbing structures, tunnels and slides? Pictures would be fantastic. I'm taking a toddler and would love to start talking to her about it.

I have not been able to find anything specific about the Ecstasy, but I've been told that Camp Carnival is pretty uniform through out the fleet.

I'm taking my ds (2 years) and dd (7 years) on the Ecstasy in Oct. I'll be sure to post a review of the kids program when we get back. I'll be very critical since I was spoiled by the Dinsey Wonder.

Can anyone tell me what Camp Carnival is like on Ecstasy? I understand they may have upgraded it. Are there climbing structures, tunnels and slides? Pictures would be fantastic. I'm taking a toddler and would love to start talking to her about it.
Don't think you'll find anyone with photos as I believe photos are strictly prohibited in most, if not all, cruiseline kid program areas.

Archived