Liberty question

Joeci

Hello everyone, we just got off the Miracle, out of 5 cruises I can say this was one of the best we've taken yet, we are in the process of booking the liberty Aug 8 07 can anybody tell if ship ever felt over crowded.

I know that they are sister ships, but I felt overcrowded on the Glory. Never felt this on the Liberty. It may have been that it was a Med cruise and there were few kids (many passengers went to bed early because of their age and the tiring itinerary).

We just recently returned from the Liberty in the Med. We did feel overcrowded on the Lido deck during lunch. There were a number of people pushing and shoving and it was hard to get a table. We've cruised previously on Spirit class vessels and liked these much better. We would cruise gain on the the Liberty but we tried to eat in the dining room as much as possible. It was just more relaxed and comfortable.

The first passengers were off the ship at 6:00 am. We spoke to some passengers that had 9:30 flights (although Carnival does not recommend any flights before 10:00 or 10:30). We were off the ship by 9:00 and were close to the last ones off the ship. I'm sure they were done by 9:30 or so.

Archived