Satelite TV stations on HAL Maasdam, Eastern US

JunPOA

Hi All,

This might be a stupid unimportant questions to many - but here goes.

One of my favorite past HBO shows Six Feet Under is re-airing on the Bravo channel beginning Oct. 2nd while qwe are iundersail in Canada. I know this was a weird dark macabre series - but there was something really quirky yet attractive to me about the scripts, storylines, and characters.

Was curious if the Maasdam picks up BRAZVO channel. See I told you it was a stupid question.:o

BTW - Eeek, I am one of those on the Anesthesia CME cruise - so I'll watch 6 Feet Under while the DH is putting himself to sleep at the groupies anesthesia seminar:D - there all full of "gas".:D

Take Care and Thanks if anyone knows the answer.

Hi All,

BTW - Eeek, I am one of those on the Anesthesia CME cruise - so I'll watch 6 Feet Under while the DH is putting himself to sleep at the groupies anesthesia seminar:D - there all full of "gas".:D

I wouldn't count on seeing Bravo on the ship's TV. Tivo it or even pre set a VCR.

I don't see the June 30, 2007 Maasdam cruise in your Signature.

The "Gas Passers" CME group I was referring to is that date. Are you and your DH sailing Maasdam then?

Hi

We are on the SEPT. 30th "Gas Passers" CME -

hey I am psyched just TWO WEEKS to go and counting - our 1st HAL cruise of hopefully many many more to come. Can't wait to order BF in cabin service every morning and hopefully eat on the balcony - weather permitting of course. Already know what I am ordering morning one - waffles with whipped cream topped with strawberries - wish me luck!:D

Uhm, I don't TIVO - the more $$ I spend on TIVO the less $$ I have to spend on cruzin, "Hon". That's the joke here in B'More, everyone calls everbody a "Hon".:)

Gee - guess I'll just have to cancel the Maasdam cruise so I can stay home and watch repeats of Six Feet Under, huh? NOT!:D

Archived