Crown and Anchor

karessamom

We just completed our first cruise (with RCCL) on the Monarch! Terriffic! I am working on a detailed review that I hope to post in the near future. My question is now that we've completed a cruise--will RCCL send us something with a C&A membership number or how do you get that?? I know on Carnival last year it took months before they sent us are past guest number and started their Magazine subscription. Is RCCL the same??

Thanks

Did you sign up for Crown & Anchor while onboard the Monarch? If you didn't, then you need to go to www.rccl.com and click on the Crown & Anchor link to sign up (membership isn't automatic).

yeah but don't you need a number or something else to go in there. I tried to sign up before our cruise but you needed a number or something that you got after cruise?? I thought.

I have just signed up by emailing Crown and Anchor - I only gave my name and date of cruise and they promptly emailed me within a couple of days to tell me mu membership number and to say my information pack will be about 6 weeks (I live in UK). Hollyanna:D

Archived