Birthdays onboard ship???

mrdorbert

You may want to advise the cruise line before your sailing of the birthday. Usually this can be done on-line or just call and advise Celebrity which day you want your cake on. On one cruise we had two cakes delivered, one birthday and one honeymoon(our travel agent had requested prior to sailing). That's a lot of cake!

I have celebrated my last two birthdays on Constellation. There is an area in your reservation online where you can note a special occasion (including anniversary). However, I would definitely mention something to the maitre d', as they rarely remember, I think. Plus...that is one of the few things the maitre d' does to earn his tip money, in my opinion.

I can't believe they charged for a cake on the Brilliance. Yuckadoo!

I have celebrated 12 birthdays on board. you get a small cake and the waiters sing.On the Brillience last dec my daughter requested a slightly larger cake to feed our table of 10. They charged $40.00 for the cake.

The free cake on Celebrity will serve a table of 10 - it even served a table of 12. We all got a small piece and ordered a regular desert off the desert menu.

You can order a 9" cake made special for you in your choice of flavor for an additional charge through the Bon Voyage gifts - but the chocolate cake is quite good enough.

Archived