Anyone Back From Recent Western Mediteranean Cruise?

lvs2crooz

I have a question for anyone who has just returned from a Mediteranean cruise. We're sailing the western med. on the Noordam this Monday. I have been looking at the weather channel website and the temps seem to be in the low 70's in the daytime with rain in the forecast. I was all set on bringing summer clothing, but now I'm having second thoughts. Should I bring more of a transitional wardrobe (more pants, long sleeve tops, darker colors etc.) and leave the bolder summer prints at home (would wear the bold colors onboard the ship, not on shore)? Is it considered fall in the med. or late summer? Thanks. Mary

We returned a month ago from the Western Med. But we were there during an unusual heat wave. Man, was it HOT!! Your weather should be much nicer.

Technically it's still summer there next week. But with temps in the 70s it should be most pleasant. I would suggest summer wear, but plan on having a few things to layer on if you feel chilled at any point. (Light sweater, windbreaker, etc.) I would still pack for summer, though.

Archived