"Moved Thread"

1st mate

Due to the fact that I am somewhat new to these boards, I have a Question for you seasoned veterans. When a thread is designated as "Moved", where is it moved to and how do you find it without scanning every page?? Thank You for any information!!

The thread would be moved to the Floataway Lounge. Once you are on the main page of the Boards, scroll to the last grouping of information (Fun Stuff group) and it will be above the Photo Gallery. It also can be moved to different sections of the boards, but if it isn't a question about a specific cruise line or etc. it will be moved to the Floataway Lounge. Hope this helps! :)

Derek

The thread would be moved to the Floataway Lounge. Once you are on the main page of the Boards, scroll to the last grouping of information (Fun Stuff group) and it will be above the Photo Gallery. Hope this helps! :)

Derek

Actually, the thread is moved to whichever forum that the moderator feels it fits best, depending on the topic.

Sorry! I thought she meant for threads removed that had little relevance. I tend to read into things too much. :p I fixed my post by the way. Sorry again!

Nah, it's just me...I didn't mean to sound so stiff, but I just shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard before I'm awake which for me is about three in the afternoon...darn those jobs that insist on you getting there at 8 anyway.

What I really need is a nocturnal cruise...that would be fabulous.

Thanks for the quick responses! I realize some threads die out or become outdated. I was just wondering where to look for these "moved threads" Thank You.

Usually when the thread says "Moved" you can put your pointer over it and it will tell you what board it was moved to.

Archived