3 women on Carnival Glory, Jan 27th

biplu

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Singles Forum! 05.gif

If your sail date is in 2007, you might want to check out the Glory January 27, 2007 Roll Call. That is where you will find the other Cruise Critic members on your cruise.

It is always fun to have others to help in that looooong countdown time until embarkation day. You can exchange info about the ship, ports and tours. Plus, most of the Roll Calls set up some sort of face to face meeting on the ship too. Most Roll Calls start off slow, but gain momentum with new members joining in as the sail date nears. You and your fellow Roll Call members will need to post often to keep it on the first page so others looking for it will be able to find it.

For your Glory 1/27/07 Roll Call started 2/24/06, you can click http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=303482 and read through the pages to get to know everyone. Then make a post with a little bit of information about yourself. I'm sure your fellow Roll Call members will be glad to hear from you and will post welcoming replies. You can then take your on-line relationship on from there.

I hope this information will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

• 1 month later...

Hello Meg

I am also booked on the 1/27/07 sail date. I have been talking alot on the other roll call page it would be great if you joined us there!!!!

I am 22 years old and I am traveling with 2 of my friends 23 and 24. We all three single girls excited to take a vacation and celebrate!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ashley

Archived