Anyone leaving on Inspiration? I need a favor

caribbean dreams

I Collect Carnival shot glasses, the square looking ones with the name of the ship in a silver medalion on the front. I have all the shot glasses except Inspiration, If someone would be so kind as to buy one for me, i would gladly send you a money order or pay though paypal for the glass & shipping before you send send me the glass. I am very honest and am on this board everyday, i trade carnival pins on CC also. If you are willing after you get home, just send me an e-mail and i will send you payment ASAP.

thanks for the help. the shot glass costs $6.

~~Lyndi

Purple_doodlebug@yahoo.com

I Collect Carnival shot glasses, the square looking ones with the name of the ship in a silver medalion on the front. I have all the shot glasses except Inspiration, If someone would be so kind as to buy one for me, i would gladly send you a money order or pay though paypal for the glass & shipping before you send send me the glass. I am very honest and am on this board everyday, i trade carnival pins on CC also. If you are willing after you get home, just send me an e-mail and i will send you payment ASAP.

thanks for the help. the shot glass costs $6.

~~Lyndi

I just booked my parents on this ship. They leave in 11 days (it was too good a deal to pass up). If you need the shotglass, just let me know and I can ask her to get it for me :)

That would be fantastic!

Just tell her its the glass square shot glass with the name of the ship in a siver medalion, If she gets it i will send her a money order as soon as she gets back. keep my e-mail address that is on my first post and e-mail me to let me know she has it. Forst ask her if she will get it for me.

thanks,

~Lyndi

That would be fantastic!

Just tell her its the glass square shot glass with the name of the ship in a siver medalion, If she gets it i will send her a money order as soon as she gets back. keep my e-mail address that is on my first post and e-mail me to let me know she has it. Forst ask her if she will get it for me.

thanks,

~Lyndi

Once she is back with it, you can zap paypal to me, and I can ship it out to you. No problem.

I just added it to what I want her to pick up for me, so it is on her list :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I trade carnival pins on CC also. ~~Lyndi

I would love to have a pin for each ship I sail on... have been on Fascination, and will be on Inspiration during Thanksgiving week. Where does one find such pins? Also, if for some reason those nice people are unable to get you your shot glass, let me know!

Thanks,

HeidiH0

Hi Heidi, the are for past guests only, you will receive your pin with your past guest invitation ( as long as it is a 5 night or longer) If you don't get one just ask your room steward for one.

Thanks for the shot glass offer but Familymiracle came through for me.

:mad: I never Got a Pin for My Triumph Cruise. I wish I knew about this pin thing because I collect all those fun Things, I still have my Ships on a Stick.

Archived