Anyone with toddler go to Crown Princess or Serenade?

Califonria cruiser

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I JUST called Princess Yesterday. We are going Dec 9-16 with our 5 and almost 2 year old. Yes, Princess does have a "splash pool" for the non potty trained crowd that is conviently located next to the Kids Club area.

As for your other question, Princess uses fresh water (that I believe is chloronated). I can't speak about RCCL.

Have fun on your cruises!

Looks like we may see you then. We are on Serenade Dec 2nd and Crown the 9th also. Is your 5 year old a boy or girl? How about the 2 year old? I have a 3.5 year girl (a red head named Nikki) and 4 month boy (Steven). We are very excited about our trip.

My daughter is potty trained so not an issue, the baby wasn't planning on getting it so no problem.

I'm wondering if my 3 year old can go on the slide wither with or wihtout me. If it empties into deep water then no. Anybody have any ideas?

Jenn

Looks like we may see you then. We are on Serenade Dec 2nd and Crown the 9th also. Is your 5 year old a boy or girl? How about the 2 year old? I have a 3.5 year girl (a red head named Nikki) and 4 month boy (Steven). We are very excited about our trip.

I'm wondering if my 3 year old can go on the slide wither with or wihtout me. If it empties into deep water then no. Anybody have any ideas?

The kids pool on the Serenade is not deep at all and that is where the slide empties into. I saw lots of smaller kids going down the slide on your own. There are chairs around the pool for parents to sit on and observe so you could definitely watch and make a decision for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived