Chocolate Covered Strawberry Info ASAP

spagirl83

I would go to guest relations the morning you board and order them from the bon voyage selections......I don't think it would be a problem. They have PLENTY of juicy stawberries and LOTS of wonderful chocolate on board...I''m sure it would be NO PROBLEM.

Dave:eek:

Thank you both very much. We have a CC suite so maybe the butler can help me out. Thanks again.

Hi Spagirl !

FYI.... there is no such thing as a "CC Suite". Its either Concierge Class (CC), OR a Suite. If you have Concierge Class, you will not have a butler. The Suites do have butlers.

As for the Chocolate Covered Strawberries, if you have a Butler, I am quite sure he can get it for you. If you do not have a Butler, you can always ask your cabin attendant, but it will all depend on how hard he/she wants to try for you. It is not a typical item to ask for.

Enjoy your Cruise !

I mis spoke. You are right there is no CC suite. We have a Royal suite with a butler. Thanks for you help with my strawberry request.

Hi Spa Girl !

Trust me, as you are in a Royal Suite, DO NOT go to Guest Relations and order the Strawberries from them. I am certain your butler will be able to get them for you.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived