AB Penthouse on Dawn

majn

I can't seem to find the layout of the AB Penthouse suites on the Dawn. I thought I would be able to find a diagram but when I asked NCL they told me it doesn't exist. Has anyone ever sailed in this stateroom and if so, can you give me a description? thanks

I can't seem to find the layout of the AB Penthouse suites on the Dawn. I thought I would be able to find a diagram but when I asked NCL they told me it doesn't exist. Has anyone ever sailed in this stateroom and if so, can you give me a description? thanks

Hi majn:

Welcome to cruise critic and the boards. I asked a bunch of questions on the board last week about the AB suites on the Dawn. If you use the search button above or go to page 2 or 3 of the threads you will see lots of pictures from people who have been in AB's.

I do not know how to paste it here so I hope you find it. Actually, I found it and replied to you so it should be on page 1 near your post now.

majn ~ here's a link to a long discussion explaining many of the perks and pictures of the AB. It's an awesome cabin!!!! We LOVED it! Also, do a search on "AB Penthouse" and you'll find a TON of info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=410279

Jimswims ~ what you need to do is go to the first page of the thread and right-click on the entire address at the top of your screen; then left-click on "copy." Then, go to the discussion, post the reply. Wherever you want to place the link, hold down the ctrl key and then depress "v" on the keyboard. Voila! There's your link :)

We stayed in 11530 in April 2006.

Click on the link for our webshots pics and it' s Dawn 4/26/06.

It's a great cabin with another bedroom in it. My MIL slept in the small bedroom. The master bedroom and bathroom are awesome.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

majn ~ here's a link to a long discussion explaining many of the perks and pictures of the AB. It's an awesome cabin!!!! We LOVED it! Also, do a search on "AB Penthouse" and you'll find a TON of info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=410279

Jimswims ~ what you need to do is go to the first page of the thread and right-click on the entire address at the top of your screen; then left-click on "copy." Then, go to the discussion, post the reply. Wherever you want to place the link, hold down the ctrl key and then depress "v" on the keyboard. Voila! There's your link :)

Thank you 2Cruise4Ever! I always wondered how this was done. :)

Archived