Sodas / Drinks

teacher2cruiser

What's the deal with this? You don't have a choice of a cola with your meals or what?

What's the apprx price of a mixed drink like a margarita or Bloody Mary?

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

* Pricing is subject to change without notice

Adult Soda Program.

Prepaid @ $5.75 per day per person x Cruise days

Unlimited Fountain Soda

The entire cruise must be purchased

Non-Refundable.

Includes:

Coke

D. Coke

Sprite

Ginger Ale

Tonic Water

Soda Water

Most of the cruise lines that I know of don't include any kind of soft drinks with the cruise....

I am sure shore guy can help you out with bar drink pricing

bubiesmom: Tonic water, yuck; club soda, yum. It's my DH's favorite beverage. Why buy if not doing mixed drinks with it? Well, if someone drinks several cokes (or other sodas offered at the fountain) a day, then they would probably want the card as a money saver.

teacher2cruiser: Sure you have a "choice" of soda with meals; you just have to pay extra for it.

beachchick

Tonic water/gin

Soda water/gin

Don't you bring your own booze aboard????? If you don't you have way more money than I do.

You apparently have not cruised on NCL. Strongly suggest you scan back through the postings about booze onboard, setups, etc. The search function works really well too.

bubiesmom: Tonic water, yuck; club soda, yum. It's my DH's favorite beverage. Why buy if not doing mixed drinks with it? Well, if someone drinks several cokes (or other sodas offered at the fountain) a day, then they would probably want the card as a money saver.

teacher2cruiser: Sure you have a "choice" of soda with meals; you just have to pay extra for it.

beachchick

just wanted to let you know, that NCL mysteriously sent me an email Monday (after a slightly opinionated discussion on Saturday) and they took off the NCL air cancellation charges! Now I have to work on them for the transfer charges. (since air was cancelled, i am just a cruise only passenger, so the transfers don't apply). Thanks for all the inspiration.

Drinking fountains...hm, I've never seen them on any ship, but we're going on our first NCL cruise this winter, so I can't speak for NCL. I have to say though that even if there were (or used to be) that with all the noroviruses and other illnesses, I'm fairly certain that no public drinking fountains would be available now. You can always go to any bar/restaurant/lounge and ask for a glass of water/ice water at no charge.

beachchick

Archived