Rhapsody - other dining options

kbknepp

We are cruising on the Rhapsopdy and I know about the main dining room and the Windjammer. I also know they offer room service most of the time, but don't have a Johnny Rockets. My question is are there any other dining options available? I was thinking in terms of lunch/snack ideas.

They have a nice area to sit too. It opens earlier than the other venues also, so makes for a nice option if you get hungry earlier. I think they start lunch at 11am. The Windjammer is a zoo when it first opens, so if I am doing lunch in there, I will sometimes pop over and have a salad in the Solarium and then have lunch in the Windjammer around 1ish. Saves having to fight all the starving folks that line up at 1115 to wait for it to open..

Is the Solarium included in the cruise fee or is there an additional charge? Also, is there a place to get a latte during the morning?

The Solarium is free, Seattle's Best makes a great coffee, price includes a pastry too! I love the Mocha or Carmel Lattes, a large is about 4 dollars, with or without the pasty, so take a cookie for later.. LOL

Archived