Just for fun

ngl116

This is the itinary I send to my parents for my DH's and I cruise comming up soon! Thought you all might enjoy this! Have a fruitful day! :D

Cruise Itinerary- Ship Carnival Valor

Sunday October 1st-Wake up at an ungodly hour, but be too excited to curse about it. Last minute prep stuff, shower, shave, dress. Hop in Daddy’s Caddy (aka Shagin Wagon) and get 1st class ride to BWI. Wait in long lines, get frisked, take off shoes, wait some more, board flight, sleep. Get off plane, wait for bags. Wait for bus to port, FINALLY GET ON SHIP!! Get nice “Funship Special” asap, and begin to enjoy. Ship leaves port at 4pm.

Monday October 2nd-Day at sea-Bring on the sun, pool, and drink of the day.

Tuesday October 3rd-Grand Cayman-7am-4pm-Shore diving with whatever operation is in walking distance from port.

Wednesday October 4th-Isla Roatan, Honduras-11am-6pm-Diving with Fantasy Island Beach Resort.

Thursday October 5th-Belize City, Belize-8am-5pm-Diving with Sea Sports Belize.

Friday October 6th-Costa Maya, Mexico-8am-5pm-Diving with Maya Palms Resort.

Saturday October 7th-Day at sea.

Sunday October 8th-Debarkation. Wait…you mean I have to get off the ship? What are you talking about…no..don’t take my bag…put that down. You can’t make me!! No I’m not going to let go of the railing, you will just have to pry me off, or better yet just leave me here. Oh, you mean I get to some back next year….well, ok then, since you asked so nicely, I guess I’ll go. Get off ship, get checked by customs, catch cab to airport, do the airport thing. Fly home, get bags, meet Daddy with the Caddy for a nice ride home. Tell Mom and Dad all about trip!!!

Archived