Aloha and We're Off To The Island!!

Elua

No experience required! DH was a rank beginner. He took these lessons (free) on the ship, but it ended up costing A LOT 'cause he decided to BUY his own Uke when we arrived in Honolulu!! The instruments they had to use onboard were not very good, but I understand they have or are purchasing some better equipment this year. He's been having fun with it here at home!

Aloha All,

Dave from Elua checking in. It's been a wonderful cruise so far...great people to play for, and most importantly, after one day or so of rough weather....sunshine and fair seas. Very nice sailing. So, to the questions at hand.

Yes, there will be ukulele classes...I know because Faline and I are teaching. We did two on the way down, (very beginners class) and will probably do two more on the way back. Maybe a little more advanced...we'll see. Classes have been very popular, and we're having a lot of fun at it. Matter of fact, we have been inspired to possibly do an instuctional DVD. We'll keep you posted.

Yes, there is horse racing and a horse auction, and the next CD will in all likelihood be David Cole. When, I'm not sure.

Stay well andin touch...I'll do thesame.

Aloha,

Dave

Elua

Dave!

I see you are posting here and there on the board today.........what about your blog?? I subscribed to the feed but there have been no entries since Sept 22nd....?:( I swear the only thing keeping me from going bonkers these days is to read Diamond related posts as we don't get to go till the 18th of December!:eek: Looking forward to meeting you guys and enjoying your music, just 69 more days!

Dave!

I see you are posting here and there on the board today.........what about your blog?? I subscribed to the feed but there have been no entries since Sept 22nd....?:( I swear the only thing keeping me from going bonkers these days is to read Diamond related posts as we don't get to go till the 18th of December!:eek: Looking forward to meeting you guys and enjoying your music, just 69 more days!

Aloha,

Well, wait no longer...I just posted a new entry today. The problem is that our onboard wireless for crew is a little slow, and posting the blog would use up too much of my upload allowance. So, I have to wait for Kona or LA or some other place I can get good high speed internet. There are a few new pics, and a couple of videos of some folks dancing to our music.

I'll do my best to post when I can, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

A Hui Ho,

Dave

Aloha,

Well, wait no longer...I just posted a new entry today. The problem is that our onboard wireless for crew is a little slow, and posting the blog would use up too much of my upload allowance. So, I have to wait for Kona or LA or some other place I can get good high speed internet. There are a few new pics, and a couple of videos of some folks dancing to our music.

I'll do my best to post when I can, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

A Hui Ho,

Dave

Shaka Bra:D

Archived