Saving money!

star7228

I am so excited...I just checked the "voyages and pricing" section of the NCL site, and the price on our category room had gone down from last year. I called my TA, who called NCL and gave me the lower fare. I just saved $591!!

Just want to let everyone know that it pays to check back frequently! I had seen a post here that said something about Wednesdays having lower fares (I think because of OBCs or something), so I thought I'd check back and it paid off.

I'm just excited, and wanted to share. :) I know that other CCs will understand my excitement!

I am so excited...I just checked the "voyages and pricing" section of the NCL site, and the price on our category room had gone down from last year. I called my TA, who called NCL and gave me the lower fare. I just saved $591!!

Just want to let everyone know that it pays to check back frequently! I had seen a post here that said something about Wednesdays having lower fares (I think because of OBCs or something), so I thought I'd check back and it paid off.

I'm just excited, and wanted to share. :) I know that other CCs will understand my excitement!

It pays to book well in advance then. :D Congrats.

Star7228, which cabin did you book for your Alaska cruise? I noticed NCL was having a "suite" sale and took advantage of that lower rate for an AE on our 7/14/07 Pearl cruise to Alaska.

We booked 10664 (AD) for the 6/24/07 sailing. That's the discount I got (the Latitudes Suite Sale). Good for you for taking advantage of it! Sounds like we'll be sailing within weeks of each other! I just can't wait for more information on the Pearl when she debuts in December. :D

I just called and mine went up! Ia m sailing 1-27-07. Should I keep checking? Why would they go up?

Prices, like prices on anything are controlled by supply and demand. Yes, keep checking. It certainly doesn't hurt but more than likely there will not be a rate drop. Hopefully I am wrong. Normally when they start upward they don't do a downward as the ship is probably selling out. Good luck anyway. NMnita

My TA booked my solo Baltic cruise for 5/05/07 on Tuesday and when I checked the price on NCL Wednesday the price had gone up $700!!

Whew, close call. I still haven't figured out how NCL offers the cruise with the 2 night pre-stay for cheaper than without it. That's like getting those 2 nights in London free! :D

Star7228, which cabin did you book for your Alaska cruise? I noticed NCL was having a "suite" sale and took advantage of that lower rate for an AE on our 7/14/07 Pearl cruise to Alaska.

How do you know when there is a suite sale? If you use the NCL web site it doesn't say anything like that, Does it? I am confused. Did you just keep going to the cruise booking and found the prices for the suites less than normal, or was there another venue to take?

There is toooooo much to learn about all of this cruising,

But I will keep trying,:confused:

Archived