Review of 5 day Explorer 9/17

Sue L

:)

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. We absolutely loved our 5 day bermuda a few weeks ago. Glad everything worked out for you!
I can't wait for Sunday Oct 1st, however just wondering what type of clothing did the ladies wear during daytime. Was it warm enough to wear shorts during the day on the cruise? While in Bermuda what type of clothing did people wear leaving off the cruise? Was it warm enough to swim at the beaches in Bermuda?

:) I can't wait for Sunday Oct 1st, however just wondering what type of clothing did the ladies wear during daytime. Was it warm enough to wear shorts during the day on the cruise? While in Bermuda what type of clothing did people wear leaving off the cruise? Was it warm enough to swim at the beaches in Bermuda?

When we left NY it was about 82 and beautiful and the first day at sea was very windy so we sat in the solarium, but there were plenty of people by the pool. The weather in Bermuda was 85 and sunny both days. On the way back it was cooler and we didn't sit outside at all but our tablemates said they found a little corner near the pool where the wind wasn't bad. I wore shorts the first day and the both days in Bermuda. We swam at Horseshoe beach and it was really hot and went snorkeling the second day and the water was beautiful.

You can keep an eye on the weather at bermuda's weather site

http://www.weather.bm

Have fun, it was one of the best cruises we have ever been on.

Sue

Hey Linecas,

The porters took our luggage right away no waiting. there was actually quite a few people there already. I am the type that would rather be early and be in view of the ship than rushing to get there. LOL

Sue

Hey Sue,

bbspin from holbrook: Did you have any post cruise rocking. On my last cruise in the W Caribbean, I felt like I was still on the ship for a couple of days. I know you had some high seas due to the storms in the Atlantic and wondering if it affected you at all !

Nivea

Hey Sue,

bbspin from holbrook: Did you have any post cruise rocking. On my last cruise in the W Caribbean, I felt like I was still on the ship for a couple of days. I know you had some high seas due to the storms in the Atlantic and wondering if it affected you at all !

Nivea

Hey BBspin,

I actually didn't have any rocking this time, even though every other cruise we did. I think it might be that you are really only at sea 1 1/2 days then on land the 2 and then at sea again. That is my theory anyway.LOL

Sue

Thanks to everyone who posted copious amounts of information. It really is helpful, especially when cruising from a new port. Are we there yet? :D Weee!

I wish I could do it all over again. Already told DH that we are doing this again in 2008 since we already have 2 booked for 2007.

Hey, Sue. Quick question: Were you able to buy the 2 day transportation pass on the ship or did you have to wait until you were in Bermuda? TIA

On the first sea day go to the explorations desk ( shore excursions). It is right next to the pursers desk. We were able to get them right there and they gave them to us immediately. It was great, because when we did get off the ship there was a long line at the kiosk for the passes

Sue

On the first sea day go to the explorations desk ( shore excursions). It is right next to the pursers desk. We were able to get them right there and they gave them to us immediately. It was great, because when we did get off the ship there was a long line at the kiosk for the passes

Sue

Good. Thanks again!

Archived