Trivia games

lablvr

Haven't been on the Mar. Other ships trivia was very general or there was music triiva...a separate game. (& depended on who was in charge of the game; i.e. an English staff member asked several questions about England. We enjoy the trivia also. Sometimes it's good to pair up w/ someone you don't know, they may know the answers that you don't.

I did a lot of trivia on our Alaska trip. There was movie trivia, music trivia, sports trivia, TV land trivia. I thought that would be easy. It was done by the CD and it was soo hard! It was 20 questions with numerous parts to it. We did win one game of trivia the first night on the ship. A great RCI key chain!

Lexi

We did one on AOS last winter. It was name the country flags. We were sitting next to to guys and as the first one came up one leaned over to me and said the name of the country. I did know that one but we at that point made tehma part of out team,. This gentleman knew everyflag. when we asked how he said he had lived in most of those places. It was great, we were first on every guess. Shared the goodie bag with these two gentlemen. If it hadn't been for them we would never have won. I knew 5 and DH knew 4 but they were the same ones.

Great fun way to meet people.

1021-034-05-1071.gif

Archived