Youth program on Century

rebeccalouise

Has anyone used the youth program on Century? I am looking at the deck plans and the space allocated seems rather small. I will be traveling with a six year old in April and wondered if anyone having traveled on Century could tell me if their children liked it.

You are probably looking at old pictures. The kid's Club has been tripled in size. Our 8 YO had a great time "before" the refurbishment.

I might like this location alot! I am traveling alone with my six year old and that means I can just go to the bar at night and then let him wave down to me if he needs something! Just kidding (well, maybe).

I like that the Sunset Veranda is 191 square feet and I don't really mind the exposure to the bar. Thanks for the feedback though because if people are looking for privacy- this isn't the cabin they would want.

Sounds like it will work for you. Yes, the size of the cabin being bigger than the CC was appealing, but we just decided we didn't want everyone being able to look up to us sitting on the balcony. It just seemed too exposed. But I'm glad that it will work for you. Have a great cruise.

Archived