Sterling Steakhouse Menu

HOLLYW

Does anybody know where I can find a copy of this menu? I am trying to decide if it is worth it to make a reservation there for dinner on my anniversary or just stick to the regular dining room.

Our anniversary falls on a day at sea - does that mean that night will be a formal night?

thanks.

When you dine @ the Sterling Steak house, you are given thier menu in addition to the regular dinning menu, so you would have a choice. Also in the regular dinning room, the give you the Sterling Steak house menu in addition to the regular menu 1 night. On the Sapphire, it was our first night. The Sterling house menu consits of:

Onion Rings w/ chipolte sauce

N.Y. Steak

Prime Rib

Pork Chop

Apple pie w/ either cheese or ala mode.

Remember, you can also mix and match the menus as well. I hope this helps.

When you dine @ the Sterling Steak house, you are given thier menu in addition to the regular dinning menu, so you would have a choice. Also in the regular dinning room, the give you the Sterling Steak house menu in addition to the regular menu 1 night. On the Sapphire, it was our first night.

I was under the impression that this was only on the Sapphire and the Diamond and that on the Caribbean Princess Sterling's Steak House is an alternative restaurant for which there is a charge. If so there is a much more extensive menu. (Maybe someone who has sailed on the Caribbean can correct me if I'm wrong.)

The Sterling's menu is not posted on Jon's site for the Caribbean but you can find it for one of the other ships. http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus/

BJS, that is correct. Sorry I should have clarified that. I just got off of the Sapphire yesterday, so that ship is still fresh on the mind. We were on the Caribbean Princess in April, and the Sterling menu does offer more there, an there is the add'l charge. Sorry if I confused you.

Here is the menu off of the Dawn's Sterling Steakhouse (I hope they are using the same menu on the Caribbean Princess):

I took a picture of the menu on the Dawn Princess and here are the details (with out the fine print).

Menu Selection:

Succulent Shrimp Cocktail

Blooming Onion

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Caesar Salad

Hearty Chili Con Carne

Our Steaks are the finest center cut from Sterling Corn Fed Beef:

New York Steak (12 oz)

Bone-in New York Steak (16 oz)

Ribeye (12 oz)

Filet Mignon (2 different sizes 8 oz and 10 oz)

Porterhouse (22 oz)

Baked Barbeque Chicken (tender half chicken with smoked applewood)

Steaks are seasoned with rock salt and black pepper and grilled to order. Entrees served with a choice of Satueed Mushrooms, Corn Casserole or Creamed Spinach and a baked potato or french fries.

Dessert:

Georgia Peach Cobbler

Chocolate Pecan Pie

Creme Brulee

Fresh Fruit tartlet

----

$15/per person.

Archived