Freedom of the Seas Review 9/10/06

sdear

Sdear~

My dh and I are booked on the fos 1/14/07. We are also staying at the Hyatt the night before and I have a question please. How close is the hotel from the port? I may not want to deal with the rccl transport and may just get a taxi but I was not sure. Whats your thoughts? :D

Luv2cruise...we drove to Miami, so we had our car. It took 10 minutes if that to drive over to the port. There are cabs galore available to take you. Very easy. I think someone said it's 10 dollars or so to cab over. Very reasonable and they drop you right off at the door.

Shirljean, it was 84.00 total. The parking was very good, right across the street (very close) , and was a very easy experience. We drove down the night before not knowing what to expect, and didn't want to take any chances. Next cruise, we will drive down that morning. It was so simple. And when we got off the ship, the porter took our luggage across the street for us and put it at a waiting area where we could pull up the car and load up. We were out of there and on the interstate in no time at all. (one of us stayed with the luggage of course )

Hope this helps.

Sue

Archived