Where to eat breakfast near Intercontinental

teaach

There is a Latin America Cafe inside of Bayside for a cheap breakfast. There is also a GREAT Colombian restaurant right on Brickell Avenue, very small hole in the wall but GREAT breakfast and the deliver. Its called La Estacion 305-539-7465, they deliver in the Brickell area but don't see why they wouldn't deliver to downtown area which is a stone throw away. Also for great breakfast is Deli Lane, also on Brickell they aso do delivery, but they take forever..I suggest having breakfast on the outdoor area they have: 1401 Brickell Avenue. 305-377-8811 - www.delilane.com

I will assume, you know what that means, but the cost is $20.00 pp. I have two young children who wouldn't eat more that half a bagel for breakfast. I actually let my sister know about this, great question... we were just going to take breakfast bars. We actually may get daddy a real breakfast!!

I will assume, you know what that means, but the cost is $20.00 pp. I have two young children who wouldn't eat more that half a bagel for breakfast. I actually let my sister know about this, great question... we were just going to take breakfast bars. We actually may get daddy a real breakfast!!

We are also staying at the IC in Dec. so will be close to bayside marketplace.

Archived